What you need:
1 package Baby Bella sliced mushrooms
4-5 Organic boneless skinnless chicken thighs,
Salt & Pepper
5 cloves of fresh garlic finely diced
1 cup of white wine (if you wouldn’t drink it don’t use it)
1 box of spaghetti
1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup freshly grated mozzarella
1 sprig of fresh basil, leaves picked and torn into pieces.
4-5 thinly sliced pieces of prosciutto ripped into pieces
2 Fresh roma tomatoes cut into large chunks
What you do
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a pan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash of olive oil.
3. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and sear them in the oil.
4. Remove the chicken and add to the pan the garlic (sauté for 1 min) Then add fresh mushrooms.
5. Add the wine, and chicken and turn the heat down. Simmer gently until the chicken pieces are cooked through and the wine has reduced a little.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions and drain well.
6. Add the cream to the pan, The tomatoes and the torn prosciutto then bring to the boil and turn the heat off.
7. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8. Add the drained spaghetti to the creamy chicken sauce and toss well.
9. Add three-quarters of the Parmesan and all of the basil and stir well.
10. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and the mozzarella and bake in the oven until golden brown, bubbling and crisp.