So for Christmas my husband always picks a “theme” for my stocking, one year it was coffee, and everything in there was coffee related, and so on. This year, my stocking was FULL of specialty salts! I have been having a blast cooking with them and trying each one and appreciating each one’s flavors.
Tonight’s dinna was Grilled Steak with the Citrus and Rosemary salt, and sauteed fresh organic local spinach with white wine, garlic and black Salt
What you need:
- Black Salt
- Fresh Organic Spinach
- Fresh Garlic Cloves Peeled
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
What to do:
- Add Olive oil to the pan and allow to heat up on med.
- Add garlic and sautee until golden
- Add Spinach keeping in mind that it cooks down A LOT
- Add salt and wine, stir and allow to cook down until wilted