I recently held a “Cool Kids Cook” Class with 5 kids. We made our very own Strawberry Lemonade, it was so good so easy and way less expensive than buying it pre-made, PLUS you can do it organic! This recipe made approx. 3 small cups of lemonade, just double/triple the recipe to make more. If the kids can do it, so can you!
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- 3 strawberries
- 1 cup water
- the juice of 2 lemons freshly squeezed.
What to do:
- In the blender pour in the lemon juice, 2 strawberries, the syrup, and the water
- Serve over ice with the 3rd strawberry on the rim of the glass.
- You can also sugar the rim of the glass to add sweetness and make it look all pretty-fied!
Simple Syrup: 1 part water to 2 parts sugar (in any measurement) Cook on a low heat on the stove until the liquid becomes syrup and all the sugar is dissolved.