This roasted chicken is so easy, yet will seem like you created a gourmet meal!
What you need:
- Whole Chicken (try to get organic/free range)
- Whole cloves of fresh garlic
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
What you do:
- Lay the chicken out on a roasting pan
- Inside the cavity of the chicken place approx. 7 cloves of garlic you have peeled and just crushed with the palm of your hand to break them open, 2 nice big sprigs of Fresh Rosemary some salt and pepper
- Slice your lemon in half, Squeeze the juice of the lemon down the cavity of the chicken and all over the chicken place the halves inside the cavity with the rosemary and garlic
- Slide some garlic and rosemary leaves under the skin of the chicken on the outside, drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a rosemary sprig on top for looks
- Bake at 375 for Approx. 1 1/2- 2 hours
- You can add carrots, potatoes, parsnips etc, to the pan to bake with the chicken if you wish, just add about 20-30 minutes to the cooking time. ALWAYS make sure when you poke the chicken, the liquid runs clear, that ensures the chicken is fully cooked.
Viola! Roasted chicken that’s so succulent and delicious, you’ll seem like a chef!