Everyone keeps asking for this recipe, and I was reminded today *ahem* That I had not posted it yet as promised!
This is a pretty wide spread recipe I actually received from a friend of a friend, but I do mine a little bit differently 🙂
What you need:
- 1 package softened cream cheese 1 container of sour cream
- 1 bag of shredded Mexican 4 cheese (or you can use the Mexican white cheese too!)
- 1 rotisserie chicken taken off the bone and shredded
- 1 bottle of Franks Wing Sauce (It has to be Franks!)
What you do:
- Take all ingredients and mix in a large bowl (reserving a little cheese for the top) If you do not like things too spicy, use less wing sauce
- Pour into a 9×13 baking pan Sprinkle a little cheese on the top (not too much)
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve with Chips, crackers, or bread! YUM!