One of the things I am making for an event I am catering this weekend is Chicken Bacon Wraps, These things are so good, you can never make enough.. This recipe was inspired from a Paula Deen recipe, it is one of the most popular appetizers at every party and I can hardly keep up with the demand! Think about making them for your next party!
What you need:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into bite size cubes
- Thick sliced bacon cut into thirds
- 3 tsp of chili powder 1 tablespoon Chipotle Powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
What you do:
- Mix all the seasonings in a shallow bowl
- Take each chicken cube and wrap one piece of bacon around it, use a toothpick to hold it together
- Roll the bacon wrapped chicken in the seasoning mixture and place on a baking sheet
- Once finished bake at 350 degrees for approx. 20 min or until chicken is cooked all the way
Hints: The chicken is easier to cube and to wrap with bacon when it is still partially frozen.